Shipping and Returns
Since SDR-Kits was started in 2008 we have shipped thousands of products and kits to happy Customers via "Small Packet" using International Postal Service. Generally this has proved to be a reliable and satisfactory service at modest cost. If reliability of delivery and speed is important then it is recommended to use optional "Internationally Signed for" (tracked Airmail).
For a list of Current Shipping Charges: Click HERE
A) Shipment Method
1. Orders up to value of GBP 75.00
SDR-Kits ships goods to value of GBP 75.00 or less by STANDARD AIRMAIL as SMALL PACKET (or as First Class Mail to addresses in the UK). SDR-Kits will obtain "Certificate of Posting" to show the goods were posted, however TRACKING of shipment is not available with STANDARD AIRMAIL.
If your experience is that mail shipments sometimes get damaged or even lost then it is recommended you purchase Optional "International Signed for Airmail" for orders less than GBP 75.00 in value.
2. Orders up to value of more than GBP 75.00
Goods with value of more than GBP 75.00 are shipped as SMALL PACKET by "International Signed for Airmail" (or Recorded First Class Mail delivery to addresses in the UK). SDR-Kits will obtain "Tracking number" and email this to the Customer in the shipping advice.
The status of Internationally signed for (tracked) airmail shipment can be queried on the following website:
In several countries (not all countries) incoming airmail shipments can also be tracked on the website of the National Postal organisation. For example:
United States of America - US Postal Service tracking link is: http://www.usps.com/
Important: Generally status is not displayed until goods have been released by local Custom to National Post Service. Also UK tracking website may not show latest status unless shipment has been reported as been "delivered" by the Postal Service in country of destination.
B) How long does Airmail shipment take:
According to UK Royal Mail, Airmail shipment aims 3-5 Days for European destinations and from 5 to 7 Days for destinations in the Rest of the World. Please note that shipments sometimes will take much longer and up to 24 working days should be allowed, especially during the months of December and January or during National Holidays or other reasons.
Reasons for exceptional delays in Postal service delivery in certain countries (bad weather or other circumstance) may be found on the following link:
C) Damaged, delayed or lost shipments
Contact SDR-kits by email in event goods have not been received within 24 days after date of posting stated in the Shipment advice email. For "Internationally Signed for" Shipments SDR-Kits will make claim with UK Postal Authorities on your behalf and make arrangements to ship out replacements.
If Standard Airmail was used then SDR-Kits will liaise with UK Postal authorities and attempt to obtain compensation on your behalf, however there will be no commitment by SDR-Kits apart from providing you with proof that the goods were delivered to a main post office.
- - SDRplay RSP1 10kHz - 2000Mhz Wideband SDR Receiver
- Silicon Labs Si570 BBB000141DG LVDS (945 MHz Max)
- DG8SAQ USB-Controlled VNWA 3EC - (Expansion board), SDR-Kits Cal Kit of Rosenberger Parts in Presentation Case -
- DG8SAQ USB-Controlled VNWA 3EC (Fitted Expansion Board with ext clock) - with 3 pcs Cal kit & RG223 cable - Ready for Use
- - New Product SDRplay RSP2 1kHz - 2000Mhz Wideband SDR Receiver (Plastic Case)
- - New Product SDRplay RSP2 Pro 1kHz - 2000Mhz Wideband SDR Receiver (Metal Case)
- DG8SAQ USB-Controlled VNWA 3EC (Expansion board), SDR-Kits 4pc SMA Cal Kit - Amphenol parts in Presentation Case
- R3500D ARDF Receiver Kit
- USB Cable for SDRplay RSP1 USB-A to USB-B
- - Low Jitter Precision GPSDO Reference Oscillator -