Recently Visited Products
- Low Jitter Precision GPSDO Reference Oscillator -
|Model:||Precision GPSDO Reference Oscillator|
Manufacturered by Leo Bodnar Ltd, the Low-jitter GPS-Locked Precision Frequency Reference Oscillator can be programmed to two output frequencies between 450 Hz up to 800 MHz with a stability of better than 1e-9 (1 part per billion (ppb) within 1 minute after achieving lock to the high accuracy GPS Satellite Network which is controlled by a Caesium Clock with accuracy approaching 1e-12
USB powered, this instrument is the ideal frequency standard for supplying an external reference clock signal to the DG8SAQ Vector Network Analyzer to make Frequency and Frequency Difference measurements with accuracy approaching 1e-10 and frequency measurements (dF) in the mHz mili Herz) and even down to the uHz (Micro Herz) region.
Light and portable, the Precision GPSDO Reference Oscillator can be used as an Universal Reference Clock for most other Instruments and Applications which upto now would require a bulky and expensive Rubidium Clock.
Link to how to set up the GPSDO as an external Clock Reference for the VNWA: Precision GPSDO Clock Configuration Document as External Clock for DG8SAQ VNWA 3EX:
Two synchronised low-jitter reference clocks locked to GPS signal, Digital PLL allows main output reference frequency to have almost any value between 450Hz and 800MHz.
Two outputs can be individually enabled and set to different frequencies. Important: The Second output frequency depends on the First output frequency. If both outputs have the same frequency their relative phase shift can be adjusted. This can be used, for example, to generate two signals with 90° phase shift for use in I/Q mixer but for certain frequencies only.
Both output signals are at 3.3V CMOS levels with 50 Ohms characteristic impedance. Their output drive levels can be adjusted.Output power level (measured at 10MHz, fundamental power channel):
+13.3dBm, drive setting 32mA
+12.7dBm, drive setting 24mA
+11.4dBm, drive setting 16mA
+7.7dBm, drive setting 8mA
- Short term signal quality is defined by internal 0.5 ppm TCXO clock source providing high-quality, low phase noise clock signal with sub-picosecond RMS jitter
- USB Powered or +5V External PSU. Current drawn: Max: 0.27 Amp
- Precision GPSDO Module size: 100mm x 60mm x 27mm weight 0.13 kg
- GPS Magnetic Antenna with 3m Coax Cable and fitted SMA male plug
- Plastic Storage case size: 230mm x 190mm x 40mm weight 0.53 kg
- 12 month Mfg Warranty
- Mfg Product Support information
- VNWA External Clock Cable: RG223 cable Length 20cm BNC Plug (male) to SMA Plug (male)
This is a custom made cable to connect the VNWA 3E External Clock input to the Precision GPSDO Reference Oscillator
- Replacement GPSDO Antenna: Cable length 3m, fitted with SMA Plug (male) connector.
This is a replacement GPS Antenna as supplied with the Precision GPSDO Reference Oscillator as a spare part.
SDR-Kits is an Authorised Distributor for the Leo Bodnar Ltd Precison GPSDO Reference Oscillator for Europe, Asia
The Precision GPSDO is available from stock - We ship within 48 hours via Tracked Airmail or Courier Service (UPS - Fedex)
SDR-Kits RSP1 product is sold through the following Authorised Resellers for the following Countries:
For Japan: ICAS Enterprises www.ICAS.to
Your Recent History
- DG8SAQ USB-Controlled VNWA 3EC - (Expansion board), SDR-Kits Cal Kit of Rosenberger Parts in Presentation Case -
- DG8SAQ USB-Controlled VNWA 3EC (Fitted Expansion Board with ext clock) - with 3 pcs Cal kit & RG223 cable - Ready for Use
- DG8SAQ USB-Controlled VNWA 3EC (Expansion board), SDR-Kits 4pc SMA Cal Kit - Amphenol parts in Presentation Case
- - Low Jitter Precision GPSDO Reference Oscillator -
- USB Cable for VNWA (Replacement/Spare USB-A to Mini USB-B)