Recently Visited Products
DG8SAQ VNWA 3 Expansion PCB (Retro fitting existing VNWA 3)
|Model:||VNWA 3 Expansion board|
Optional board converting VNWA3 to VNWA 3+ offering following functionality:
- 2nd Audio Codec allowing S11 and S21 measurements to be performed in a single sweep instead of 2 sweeps.
- Reduced to from 0.41 Amp without Expansion board to 0.33 Amp despite additional power consumption of 2nd Audio Codec on the Expansion board.
- RJ11 connector making the VNWA3 control signals and power accessible externally
- Option to obtain the multiplied 12 MHz internal TCXO clock or to feed in an external 36 MHz clock source.
- Link the the VNWA 3 Expansion board Manual:
VNWA 3 Expansion board fitting:
- VNWA 3 with serial numbers of A2200 and below: Retro fitting the Expansion board will require soldering of the SIP connectors to the Main PCB assembly and removal of a resistor. Soldering should only be carried out by persons who have the required skills and previous experience of this type of work. See the VNWA 3 Expansion board Manual for details.
Note - fitting the optional SMA external clock connector requires drilling of a 8mm hole in the Main chassis.
- VNWA 3 with serial numbers of A2201 and higher: Retro fitting the VNWA 3 Expansion board consists of plugging in the Expansion Board and removing a SMD jumper on the main PCB using a soldering iron. See the VNWA 3 Expansion board Manual for details.
Note: - a 8mm hole is already present for fitting optional SMA external external clock connector.
Your Recent History
Tell a Friend