Recently Visited Products
- SDRplay RSP1 10kHz - 2000Mhz Wideband SDR Receiver
|Model:||SDRplay RSP1 SDR RX assembled and tested|
The SDRplay RSP 1 is a powerful wideband SDR Receiver covering 10 kHz - 2000 MHz using the free Professional SDRUno SDR Software
Coverage with other Software Packages like HDSDR is from 100kHz - 2000 MHz at the present time.
The Radio comes fully assembled and tested and requires a Personal Computer, one of the SDR Receiver Application programs as well as a suitable antenna to provide an much improved level of reception compared to cheap 8 bit SDR-RTL dongles. The RSP1 offers superior peformance because of following features:
- 12 bit ADC with selectable bandwidth from 200 kHz to 2000 MHz
- 8 Front end Filters - 6 Cauer Band Pass + Low Pass & High Pass Filters
- Switchable Low Noise Amplifier with Automatic and Manual Gain control.
- Truely Wideband coverage - no HF UP-Converter required
- Powered from the PC USB B Bus
- Works with popular SDR Software like HDSDR & SDR-Consol-e
- Multi platform support Windows, Linux, Mac and Android.
SDRPlay Leaflet: RSP1 Product Description and Specification
Package Contents: 1 pcs SDRplay RSP1 with "Getting Started" information.
Note: The SDRPlay RSP1 requires a standard USB-A plug to USB-B plug Cable.This USB Cable is NOT supplied with the RSP1 as the majority of buyers will already have such a cable available.
An optional USB-A to USB-B cable is available here from SDR-Kits
An optional Low cost SMA Plug (Male) to BNC Jack (female) Adapter is available here:
This allows the RSP1 to be used with common standard BNC Connectors
The SDRplay RSP1 comes with standard 12 month warranty, except for those EEC Countries where Local Legislation provides for additional warranty terms. SDR-Kits as a UK Distance Seller complies with the local EEC legislation.
SDR-Kits warranty includes parts and labour and the cost of return shipping, provided the product has not been misused. Specifically the RF Power applied to the RSP1 Antenna socket should be limited to a maximum of +10dBm to avoid damage to the RSP1.
The RSP1 is available from stock - We ship within 48 hours via Tracked Airmail worldwide, however we do not ship to North America.
SDR-Kits is an Authorised Distributor for SDRPlay Products Worldwide except for North America.
The RSP1 is available from stock - We ship within 48 hours via Tracked Airmail.
SDR-Kits RSP1 product is sold through the following Authorised Resellers for the following Countries:
For Japan: ICAS Enterprises www.ICAS.to
For Germany: DARC Verlag www.DARCVerlag.de
Your Recent History
- - SDRplay RSP1 10kHz - 2000Mhz Wideband SDR Receiver
- - New Product SDRplay RSP2 1kHz - 2000Mhz Wideband SDR Receiver (Plastic Case)
- - New Product SDRplay RSP2 Pro 1kHz - 2000Mhz Wideband SDR Receiver (Metal Case)
- USB Cable for SDRplay RSP1 USB-A to USB-B
- - Low Jitter Precision GPSDO Reference Oscillator -