SDR-Kits Statement on General Data Protection Regulation - GDPR
At SDR-Kits we are committed to protecting your data and privacy in accordance with our obligations as established under government data protection legislation, including the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) effective from 25th May 2018.
1.We only collect and store the minimum amount of personal data required to process your order.
This includes name, address, telephone number and e-mail address. Customers are also asked to provide their Call Sign but this is optional.
2.Customers are given the option to create a Customer Account using their e-mail address and a password of their choice. Customers will be able to log-in to their account to view order status and order history. Alternatively, Customers may check-out using ‘Guest Checkout’ option.
3. We do not collect or store any payment data relating to Paypal transactions.
4. Your personal data is stored on a secure database.
5. We do not share your personal data with any third parties.
6. We recognise your right to access your personal data held by SDR-Kits, and also your right to have this data erased.
7.In the event of a data breach we will notify the DPA within 72 hours as required. We will notify any affected Customers as soon as possible.
8. We will contact you by e-mail with status updates on your order and in response to general enquiries. We do not currently engage in e-mail marketing.
9. We collect and store details of Customer activity on our Website www.sdr-kits.net including IP Address, date of activity and type of activity. Information is stored for our internal security audit log and systems administration purposes, to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our web site.
A cookie is a text file that tracks our user's navigation of the site and stores that information on the hard drives of their PC, mobile phone or other web-connected device.
The following cookies are essential to enable you to move around our website and use its features, adding products to your basket and making the checkout procedure.
SDRKITSLASTVISIT - We use this cookie in order to feed you with our latest news text and let us know that you have visited sdr-kits.net before.
How do I disable cookies?
Cookies can be disabled or removed from your computer using your browser settings. Please follow the instructions below to navigate to the settings on your browser in which you can disable cookies:
Manage cookies in Internet Explorer
Manage cookies in Google Chrome
Cookie Privacy and Security
Cookies must be enabled to purchase online on this store to embrace privacy and security related issues regarding your visit to this site.
By enabling cookie support on your browser, the communication between you and this site is strengthened to be certain it is you who are making transactions on your own behalf, and to prevent leakage of your privacy information.