The RSPduo is a radical new addition to the range of SDRPlay's RSP SDR Receivers, featuring dual independent tuners which are both piped though a single high-speed USB 2.0 interface.
A full featured 14 bit SDR Receiver, the RSPduo covers the entire RF spectrum from 1 kHz to 2 GHz giving 10 MHz of spectrum visibility. Initially using Windows-based ‘SDRuno’- free Software supplied by SDRplay- you can simultaneously monitor two completely separate 2 MHz bands of spectrum anywhere between 1 kHz and 2 GHz.
Superficially the RSPduo looks identical to the highly popular RSP2pro, providing three software selectable antenna inputs and enhanced stability and clocking features, and will be able to operate in a very similar way. However, it also offers a completely new and exciting set of usage scenarios such as:
Simultaneous monitoring of two widely spaced bands - eg 40m (HF) and 2m (VHF)
Mixing and matching applications simultaneously - eg ADS-B and ATC Scanning
- Phase and time coherent demodulation of two receivers
The Receiver comes fully assembled and tested and requires a Personal Computer, one of the SDR Receiver Application programs as well as a suitable antenna.
When used together with SDRplay’s own SDRuno SDR Software, the RSPduo becomes a high performance SDR platform.
- Simultaneously receive on two totally independent 2MHz spectrum windows anywhere between 1kHz and 2GHz
- Simultaneous processing from 2 antennas enables direction-finding, diversity and noise reduction applications
- Ideal for cross band full-duplex reception, e.g. HF + VHF or VHF + UHF
- Simultaneous Dump1090 and VHF ATC reception
- Simultaneous monitoring and recording of 2 ISM bands
- Covers all frequencies from 1kHz through VLF, LF, MW, HF, VHF, UHF and L-band to 2 GHz, with no gaps
- Receive, monitor and record up to 10MHz of spectrum at a time (single tuner mode)
- External clock input and output for synchronisation purposes, or connection to GPS reference clock
- Excellent dynamic range for challenging reception conditions
- Works with popular EXTIO-based SDR software (available mid 2018)
- Software upgradeable for future standards
- Strong and growing software support network
- API provided to allow demodulator or application development
- Calibrated S Meter/RF Power and SNR measurement with SDRuno (including datalogging to .CSV file capability
- Ideal for portable monitoring of ISM/IoT/Telemetry bands
- World-class tecnical support from manufacturer
- Dual tuner provides independent coverage from 1kHz to 2GHz using 2 antenna ports simultaneously
- 14-bit ADC silicon technology (not another 8 bit dongle!)
- Up to 10MHz visible bandwidth (single tuner mode) or 2 slices of 2MHz spectrum (dual tuner mode)
- 3 software-selectable antenna ports ( 2 x 50Ω and 1 x 1kΩ high impedance balanced/unbalanced input)
- High impedance antenna port (1 kHz to 30 MHz) with selectable MW notch filter and choice of 2 pre-selection filters
- Software selectable AM/FM and DAB broadcast band notch filters for the 2 SMA antenna (1kHz to 2GHz) antenna ports
- External clock input and output enables easy synchronisation to multiple RSPs or external reference clock
- Powers over the USB cable with a simple type B socket
- 11 high-selectivity, built in front-end preselection filters on both the 2 SMA antenna ports
- Software selectable multi-level Low Noise Preamplifier • Bias -T power supply for powering antenna-mounted LNA
- Enclosed in a rugged black painted steel case.
- SDRuno—World Class SDR software for Windows
Download SDRplay RSPduo Datasheet
Package Contents: 1 pcs SDRplay RSPduo with "Getting Started" information.
Note: The SDRPlay RSPduo requires a standard USB-A plug to USB-B plug Cable.
This USB Cable is NOT supplied with the RSPduo as the majority of buyers will already have such a cable available.
Additional optional Items to add to your order:
SMA Plug to BNC Jack Adapter Connector - this allows the RSPduo to be used with common standard BNC Connectors
The SDRplay RSPduo comes with standard 12 month warranty,
except for those EEC Countries where Local Legislation provides for
additional warranty terms. SDR-Kits as a UK Distance Seller complies
with the local EEC legislation.
SDR-Kits warranty includes parts and labour and the cost of return shipping, provided the product has not been misused. Specifically the RF Power applied to the RSPduo Antenna socket should be limited to a maximum of +10dBm to avoid damage to the RSPduo.
SDR-Kits is an Authorised Distributor for SDRPlay Products Worldwide
The RSPduo is available from stock - we ship within 48 hours via Registered Post / Tracked Airmail.
SDRplay Product is also sold through SDR-Kits' Authorised Resellers for the Japan: ICAS Enterprises www.ICAS.to
SDRplay RSPduo Dual Tuner 1 kHz - 2000 MHz Wideband SDR Receiver
- Product Code: SDRplay RSPduo SDR RX assembled and tested
- Availability: In Stock
- incl VAT: £225.00
- Indicative prices in EURO €219,37
- Indicative prices in USD $262.50